Route 28: A Mile-by-Mile Guide to New York's Adventure Route:
- is the only guidebook devoted exclusively to New York's route 28.
- helps you find more than 2,400 restaurants, hotels, B&Bs, resorts, hiking trails, ski centers, canoe rentals, campgrounds, golf courses, fishing spots, snowmobile trails, boat and airplane rides, museums, antique shops, shopping, gas stations, ATMs, and much more.
- reveals little-known places and long-forgotten facts about a uniquely beautiful and diverse road to adventure.
- is a practical directory to virtually everything of interest along the 282-mile-long road.
- includes coverage of popular and well-known tourist destinations including Woodstock, the Catskill Park, Cooperstown, the Adirondack Park, Old Forge, and much more.
- contains explicit travel directions exact to the tenth of a mile.
- contains photos, appendices, and a comprehensive index.
- is the perfect traveler's companion to this beautiful and scenic road.
Route 28: A Mile-by-Mile Guide to New York's Adventure Route is the perfect tool to help you find Route 28's hidden treasures from one end to the other:
Kingston, Woodstock, Phoenicia, Pine Hill, Fleischmanns, Arkville, Margaretville, Andes, Delhi, Oneonta, Colliersville, Milford, Cooperstown, Richfield Springs, Mohawk, Herkimer, Newport, Barneveld, Remsen, Alder Creek, Thendara, Old Forge, Eagle Bay, Inlet, Raquette Lake, Blue Mountain Lake, Indian Lake, North River, North Creek, Warrensburg, and more.
Be first to hear about Green Hudson Valley news. Our newsletter covers regional news, events as well as Green Hudson Valley store annoucements.
We do not spam. Typically our newsletter is delivered monthly. You can unsubscribe any time.