The Orange County, New York Histories book collection is a group of 20 books that detail the history of Orange County - primarily in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Many of the books are illustrated; showcasing specific events relating to key points in the history and development of Orange County during this period as well as details of some of its most important and influential figures.
Some of the titles contained on this CD are listed below.
1. Orange County; a history (1922) - 28 pages
2. A history of Deerpark in Orange County, N.Y. (1890) - Gumaer, Peter E. - 218 pages
3. History of the town of New Windsor, Orange County, N.Y. (1911) - Ruttenber, Edward Manning - 259 pages
4. Middletown, the metropolis of Orange County (1910) - 64 pages
5. The history of Orange County, New York (1908) - Headley, Russel - 1249 pages
6. Inscriptions on stones, monuments and tombs in the burying ground at Little Britain, Orange County, N.Y. October 1, 1909 : presented by George Hamilton Morrison, Montgomery, Orange County, N.Y (1909) - Morrison, George Hamilton - 35 pages
7. Sketches of some of the prominent members of the Orange County bar (1917) - Anthony, Walter Case - 217 pages
8. History of the county, of Orange: with a history of the town and city of Newburgh: (1875) - Ruttenber, Edward Manning - 470 pages
9. The Goodwill memorial, or, The first one hundred and fifty years of the Goodwill Presbyterian Church : Montgomery, Orange Co., N.Y. (1880) - Dickson, James Milligan - 182 pages
10. The Preston genealogy, Orange County branch, and the life sketch of the compiler, David C. Preston (1913) - Preston, David C. (David Christie) - 51 pages
This CD runs on all Windows and Macintosh computers. You must have a web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader to use this CD.