We harvest vegetables seven days a week and bring them straight from the farm into the back door of the kitchen. We even make our own fertilizer every year with seaweed and unused fish parts.A 600 square foot raised bed greenhouse allows us more diversity on our menu in the winter months.
- Full selection of fresh fish from the restaurant’s exclusive supplier Down East Seafood including tuna, swordfish, salmon, bass, grouper, bronzino and cod. Whole or filleted fish available.
- Full raw bar selection including oysters, shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, and mussels.
- Local meats including pork loin, ground beef, roast beef, rib eye steaks, filet mignon, chicken, turkey, house made bacon and house made sausage.
- Fresh produce from our farm and other local vendors.
- House made pickles, cheeses, dairy products, baked goods, dry goods, condiments and more.
- Shrimp and lobster cocktail platters, lobster rolls, king and stone crab plates, garden vegetable platters (from our farm) with house made dipping sauce, cheese & house made charcuterie platters, house smoked salmon platters, salads, pastas, specialty items, our restaurant’s menu items, and more.