Motorcyclepedia is a 501(c)3 non-profit museum, and is chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York.
The Motorcyclepedia Museum consists of:
* 85,000 square feet of exhibit space
* Over 500 Motorcycles from 1897 onward (More are added all the time!)
* Several Galleries including the Indian Timeline, Harley-Davidson, Chopper City, Police and Military Motorcycles, and more
* Circa Timeline including an 1897 De-Dion Bouton
* Two Walls of Death, or Motordromes, are set up on the lower floor.
* and much more!