The Motorcyclepedia Museum consists of:
* 85,000 square feet of exhibit space
* Over 500 Motorcycles from 1897 onward (More are added all the time!)
* Several Galleries including the Indian Timeline, Harley-Davidson, Chopper City, Police and Military Motorcycles, and more
* Circa Timeline including an 1897 De-Dion Bouton
* Two Walls of Death, or Motor dromes, are set up on the lower floor.
* and much more!
A motorcycle museum containing over 450 mostly American motorcycles, mainly from the first half of the 20th century, with a special emphasis on Indian motorcycles, including a model from every year of the original Indian brand on display, covering 1901 to 1953.