Green Hudson Valley Business Directory disclaimer
Information provided in the online directory on this website is intended to provide a guide to local businesses in the New York Hudson Valley region. The directory includes establishments providing goods and services to the community.
However, the information contained is not exhaustive. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made about the content, accuracy, and completeness of the information provided. For a more comprehensive listing of other local public or private bodies, check the local newspapers, telephone directories or other websites.
Hudson Valley Digital Marketing accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury which may arise from anything contained in this publication. No person is entitled to any redress against our organization on any account whatsoever and however arising in relation to any information provided.
Hudson Valley Digital Marketing Rights and Responsibilities
We reserve the right to:
- Refuse, reject and terminate any listing or website at any time for any reason and are under no obligation to provide a reason.
- Remove information which is political, racist, unlawful, threatening, abusive, indecent, pornographic or defamatory
- Modify or discontinue any service offered via www.greenhudsonvalley.com at any time for any reason.
- Provide information contained in any directory in other formats, i.e. publications and online newsletters.
- Amend the Terms and Conditions at our discretion. We recommend you revise the Terms and Conditions regularly.
The listing of any group, club, organization, business or establishment is not an endorsement by Hudson Valley Digital Marketing of such group, club, organization, business or establishment. Users of www.greenhudsonvalley.com should not rely on the information provided and must make their own inquiries, inspections, and assessments as to suitability and quality of services.
All registered users must:
- Ensure the information provided is current and accurate for their organization’s entry.
- Be responsible for updating all information provided in their entry in any directory or website.
Registered users must not use www.greenhudsonvalley.com to:
- Display unsolicited, fraudulent or deceptive information
- Post information which includes but is not limited to intimidating or harassing statements or such which may lead to civil or criminal action.
- Post information or multimedia files which are pornographic, obscene, indecent or defamatory.
- Encourage acts which constitute a criminal offense or civil liability.
- Post information or material which may contain viruses or other malicious programs and cause harm to user’s access and the general operation of www.greenhudsonvalley.com.
We will endeavor to ensure all registered users are notified of any modifications, approved or declined registrations.
Processes are implemented to ensure all registered users are aware of the terms and conditions and their obligations for using www.greenhudsonvalley.com
You may also from time to time receive information from Green Hudson Valley which is of interest to your group, club, business or organization.