New York is antique country -- from Art Nouveau to Art Deco and nineteenth-century rarities to mid--twentieth-century kitsch, the state abounds in rare and fun finds. Antiquing New York offers everyone from the serious buyer to the occasional collector the most up-to-date, inside information to New York State antique dealers.
Still the most comprehensive guide to more than 1,000 antique dealers, Antiquing New York takes the guesswork out of finding that one-of-a-kind piece. It includes
• Three self-contained geographic sections: metropolitan New York City, Long Island, and Westchester County and Upstate New York
• An enhanced Antique Street Guide for Manhattan is now even easier to use -- dealers are arranged in one continuous journey from Soho to uptown
• Entries including hours, phone and fax numbers, price ranges, methods of payment, and a general description
• Appendices listing dealers by specialty areas and special services as well as a general index
• A glossary of terms and a list of antique publications
Be first to hear about Green Hudson Valley news. Our newsletter covers regional news, events as well as Green Hudson Valley store annoucements.
We do not spam. Typically our newsletter is delivered monthly. You can unsubscribe any time.